LDX 2.27% 4.3¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

LDX Chart, page-1658

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Jane,

I trust you are having a good week.

I am sure there are a number of emails from shareholders with similar queries and I am hoping to get some clarity from the company for myself.

I have communicated with both yourself and Mathias around ongoing developments with the company over the last 6-12 months post FDA approval news and do thank you for the time spent in responding to me.

I am seeking some clarity on the board's position of the share price and the value shareholders are receiving given the improved fundamentals of the company with the additional Hologic and Henry Schein updates, as well as the US release of the products. With these (from my belief) substantial fundamental improvements to the company, I would have had a belief the company would be in a much improved position with the share price and market sentiment on the back of these updates. This appears not to be the case - maybe I have misjudged the value of the news.

Over the last 12 months since the FDA approval outcome (clear profit taking on the back of that news) the company was projecting a positive trajectory up to a consistent .09c to .10c range with some of the institutions buying further into the company on its way there. The company required the capital raising to support the US growth of the product and the capital raising price seemed to be at a substantial discount to the average share price the previous 3 months priced at .07c. There appeared to be an obvious sell off from .10c to the average price used for the capital raising in the weeks leading up to it providing the discounted price available for those involved in the placement. I always find this odd as retail holders always seem to see a drop in value prior to a capital raising.

On the back of the capital raising, whilst improvements to the company fundamentals, the share price has continued a negative trend with it now sitting as of today at sub .04c. The share price and shareholder value has shown no long term benefit for longer term holders in the last 12 months (updated chart below).

*Chart of share price over 12 months was used*

Low volume trading is causing this to drastically fall with shareholder confidence lacking at present. Has there been discussions within management to aid in the recovery of the share price and shareholder value? Investor roadshows occurred on the 5th February and as represented in the chart above, this has not supported any further growth.

Can the company provide further clarity around the services deals it has with its providers, what these actually entail so that it is clear to the market what is being done behind the scenes? I can see the readers being used for numerous tests for studies outside of direct Lumos related deals, there are ongoing relationships with Food in Depth, Micropak, etc but personally have no idea what is actually being done with them and the long term benefits of these deals.

I'm sure you can appreciate that my queries on things are due to a substantial reduction in my outlay of investment in what I believe to be a good company also holding a share position larger than some of the board members.

A response is appreciated and I do appreciate your time.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $249 5.792K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78714 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 85000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.