LDX 0.00% 3.3¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

LDX Chart, page-1758

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

IR communication which clarifies the 28M share trade and other discussions we have had on here.

- There was a 28Million share after hours trade which would quantify a 5% holding in the company (nearly $1Million AUD trade). Is there any clarity on what this was or has the company looked into what this was? There were no notices to the market on this and given the substantial nature of the trade, when average volume trading was closer to 5Million a day, its begging questions with holders. – We did see this trade and investigated immediately. The trade is what is regarded in the industry as a “put through”, which generally implies that a shareholder has moved the position from one of its funds to another. This would not facilitate a substantial shareholder notice.

- Paul made comment in previous webinars around larger distributors in the US being in talks and another point around a manufacturing/licencing proposal for Febridx. Are these talks still ongoing or any further movement on these? Discussions continue with various parties. As you can appreciate discussions/negotiations can often be protracted and complex and may or may not complete. If a material transaction completes, we will announce it to the market.

- Is there a likelihood of Viradx obtaining full FDA approval or is the company not pursuing this as it has the EUA in place? We have an EUA in place for ViraDx and are relying on that at the moment. We plan to continue selling ViraDx for the rest of this year and in the forthcoming US flu season (end of 2024, early 2025). As with all products and investments, the Board regularly assesses its options based on priorities, costs and expected returns. If there is a change in strategy we will notify the market through an ASX release.

- Can I obtain come clarity around the nature of the Good Neighbour Pharmacy and Febridx arrangement? https://www.wearegnp.com/point-of-care-testing; Does this arrangement provide in pharmacy testing for Febridx within the collective group of pharmacies aligned with GNP? It appears GNP is a subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen, is there a distribution arrangement with AmerisourceBergen or to be announced? Or was this developed through an existing relationship like Henry Schein etc? GNP is a client of one of our distributors. We do not have a direct relationship with GNP or AmerisourceBergen.

Further, I note new announcements for ON MARKET trades by the board.

Regardless of value, I still think this provides ongoing support people were asking for showing some faith in what they are developing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $166.5K 5.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 688374 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 159998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.