LDX 9.09% 4.8¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

I think better to consider revenue rather than receipts. But...

1. 5,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    I think better to consider revenue rather than receipts. But oddly in our IP case we get the receipts (fully, no clawback allowed) fully before it is called revenue. Fundamental lookers will consider revenue.

With the extra cash sitting on the balance sheet, it will be curious to see what Net Tangable Assets are per share.

I am surprised the trading today (this pic is ASX at close). I thought a few day traders may dump down to 0.042. But they did not.

The thin volumes and lack of conviction on both sides of the line (buy / sell) tells me the share can go either way quickly.

I think the 500k sell order in the 0.046 line is a fake. But does it matter. 500k at 4.6 cents is $23k. So that is a nothing amount. It is so curious there really is not any sell side. So any good news or someone who wants in... say with $50k will really push it up. Odd we talk about $50k (either way) vastly moving a share price and market cap.

Sell volume around 4 mill is where the share wants to drift up. When it was being pushed down the sell side was always mid 5 mill, and it was always pushed up in the day (buys were plopped on the sell immediately). So the fact the sell sits like this is really good news. It has been like that for well over a week.

The other thing I noticed during the (supposed) manipulation weeks, was a crazy high number of trades were cross trades. The last week, cross trades have been back to a normal look. So one gives evidence of the manipulation - same platform / broker selling back and forth.

All, in all, a surprising good week. We seemed to have a slow, steady PUMP, with no DUMP (not yet, I guess). Maybe the sellers in waiting (not in the market) really have a lot to sell. Yesterday there were a couple buy lines over 1 mill, and they were sold fully into. Maybe today's buyers (445k and 639k) are not enough to entice a bigger seller.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6307/6307971-6c3a8515461840600d02b097206eb811.jpg

Last edited by danhoff: 12/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.