LDX 6.00% 5.3¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

I was quietly waiting for it do go down further, but looks like...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I was quietly waiting for it do go down further, but looks like it might stay afloat of 9c yet. rolleyes.png

As for timings, I've just set personal expectations as halfway between now and Jan 24 for when the partnership needs to gets inked - ie within next month or 2. No point specifying the date, only to be disappointed. In terms of rationalising lead times etc, I'd think we'd be in a position to quickly arrange capacity and processes to be able to cater to orders; contract manufacturing is a large part of what we do today. Also, securing a commercial order by Jan 24 might not necessary mean fulfilling said order - given we've substantially reduced impairments (only one noted in FY23 on expired Febridx), I'm hoping we'll secure orders first to produce JIT, rather than stockpiling in advance.

One thing that hasn't quite registered with me yet was when Doug answered my question on timings for US distribution partners - he mentioned that sales teams need to be trained and upskilled etc. It's not mind bending technology, and the value-add of a distribution business is to have a wide and engaged network. Surely upskill time should really be negligible, especially for the likes of Henry Schein?!

AIMHO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $144.2K 2.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 431453 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.