LDX 2.17% 4.7¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

I remember Andrew Forrest's investment arm Tattarang being...

1. 20 Posts.
    I remember Andrew Forrest's investment arm Tattarang being substantial holder in BWX. I bought into BWX hoping that AF can't go wrong with his investment and was sure that his investment bankers/ analyst must have done their homework before taking a stake. So i bought into BWX hoping to make few bucks, little did I know that even billionaires can get it wrong at times and for them it just a drop in an ocean and the loss will make up (tax time) for the gains they have made in other investments. Tenmile another AFIC recently bought stake in LDX which is great news for the company itself but I am more cautious this time. I believe in the long term prospects of the company and hopefully it will do well for us holders. The share price is already below the CR price which puts off potential investors being a part of raise. Lucky that it is fully underwritten raise so the company will raise the amount it is aiming for. Who knows where the price will be tomorrow, it could drift lower towards 2 cents or have a run towards 4 cents. I am contemplating on participating, fully or partially, (depends on the funds available at the time of the close) and wish all the holders all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.