LDX 3.33% 3.1¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

goodness me, my buy in at the lucky 1 cent above IPO has been...

1. 5,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    goodness me, my buy in at the lucky 1 cent above IPO has been bumpered with a double up at 87 cents; 87 CENTS... are you kidding me???? Here is my logic...

I know the EUA as been scuttled for CoviDx, but the normal FDA approval should happen... when? But surely a delay of, guessing, 6 months does not make the company invalid; and, to be honest, the product I am keen on is the FebriDx; so Lumos has a world wide market already for FebriDx

So by my thinking, the company is the same company it was at IPO (where people lined up at $1.25)... it is just delayed with one product line in one country (USA); if that unfortunate event allows me to top up at 87 cents, I will not complain

...and looking at FY21 presentation, the products sales (not services) is only about 11% of the company revenue; so there has been a delay in the hoped growth (CovidDx) which is PART of the 11% of revenue (and not even a major part); should that equate to a 30% share price drop... I dont think so; so either the IPO price was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too HIGH or the current price is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too LOW. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $59.53K 1.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1117600 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 490000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.