AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hello all,Loved your posts so much, I DMOR and decided to buy...

1. 3,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Hello all,

Loved your posts so much, I DMOR and decided to buy some of the company. Some googling 2nite on the US introduced product finds some postive posts.
    Here is an example.

Riding this wave all the way.
    Peace.

http://www.stylelist.com/2009/12/08/le-metier-de-beaute-peau-de-vierge-sells-out-in-one-day/

Le Mtier de Beaut launched their Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe at Bergdorf Goodman last Wednesday.

And it completely sold out in one day.

It was the very first time the product was introduced, so it's not even like people had heard buzz from overseas and were waiting to pounce. It was just a simple case of word of mouth, started by coverage in magazines like InStyle, Elle and Harper's Bazaar.

So what's the big deal?

The big deal is the new TPM technology, which delivers retinol (the most highly regarded anti-aging ingredient of all time) in a completely new, more efficient, less irritating way.

But most interestingly, the new technology allows the anti-aging powers of retinol to dive deeper into the skin, making it 20 times more effective than other over-the-counter retinol products. The company claims you'll start to see results in just seven days.

TPM reduces irritation, so you get fewer lines, improved texture, and less sun damage, but none of the dryness and sensitivity commonly associated with retinol. We're starting to see why it sold out.

[One a semi-related note, rumor has it that Le Mtier de Beaut is partnering with Marchesa to create some gorgeous luxury beauty products. Stay tuned for news on that.]

Now, if you can get your hands on a Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe and the sold out Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue, consider yourself a beauty superstar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.