AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

le mtier de beaut , page-38

1. 73 Posts.
    Way ahead of you Oscar, although I was going to give it a couple of weeks after launch before checking out the UK section of our burgeoning global empire. I thought that that would be sufficient time to allow them to gauge demand levels. The actual launch date was the 4th October.

However, to respond to your post I phoned the Selfridges department dedicated to the Le Metier range of products today and spoke to a very pleasant sales assistant. She informed be that sales are going really well for the anti-ageing/foundation hybrid and she seemed to be well informed. The concealer, on the other hand, is lagging behind as far as sales go. I was told that sixty pounds ($97AUD) makes this one of the most expensive concealers around. Whereas, the cost of the anti-ageing one is considered to be acceptable. It was good to hear that the staff have adopted fairly aggressive tactics to generate awareness due to the fact that a number of employees are out and about in store stopping passersby.

The only slightly negative comment from her was that she had only been supplied, as yet, with the light/medium tint version of the anti-aging complexe . There is also a medium/dark which she was still waiting for. She said that not having the medium/dark limited her ability to help certain complexions (Im assuming non Caucasians). It was stressed to me, however, that the medium/dark was due any day now.

Overall I got the feeling that these products were generating a lot of interest (more so the anti-aging one) which was subsequently being converted into sales. It all sounded very encouraging especially when she said that once customers tried it, they were hooked.

I live about 130 miles to the north of London and Im not sure when I can get down there but will try to visit in the not too distant future and take a photo or two and report back. Its the least I can do given the excellent feedback that was made available from the Elixia launch earlier this year. Its good to be given the opportunity to get involved.

I hope this helps for the time being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.