FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

What’s your logic for a 30-40% drop in the share price...

1. 30 Posts.
    What’s your logic for a 30-40% drop in the share price zipper?

After you explain that one, whats your logic for it to jump 100% from there?

Interested in your thoughts on this as I just can’t see this happening.

My prediction is a 2.3 - 2.6 price range leading up to the SPP with some dumpers coming in after the SPP is finalised for a 20-30% profit. If taking the full $5k offer will give them a profit of ~$1k...wooppee bloody doo but it will happen.

Directly after the SPP, share price ~2.2 - 2.5c and then a steady increase over the next 12 months based on production results and announcements on upgrades and exploration success. Also updates on the refurbishment will keep the punters interested given the increased Au output once complete.

Predict a SP of ~4-6c by Christmas. Keep this in mind if you are considering dumping your 2c SPP shares for a quick $1k profit in April -May as I "think" you will be able to double this by the EOY. Why be impatient and take $1k when you could get $5k by Christmas?

Even then, I predict that if FML hit their targets, get the mill up when they say they will, increase reserves and bring on stream additional projects the next 18 - 24 months should see the SP back in double digits.

This is a patience game and I’m saying they won’t hit double digits again for probably 2 years BUT patience will be rewarded. Those taking up the SPP could get a 500% return in two years. While for some of us, this could just mean recouping our loses, it still gives an opportunity to walk away from this international market cluster-f*ck with something rather than nothing.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, patience is the key. Headless chooks will continue to lose the lot looking for quick bucks. This is not a quick buck market so why try?

and that is justmythoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.