FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

lead story from the australian investor, page-30

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    topwon,
    Focus so far have been proficient at converting inferred resources to measured resources. They have an uncanny knack of proving up there resorces to reserve numbers greater than inferred. I think these guys have a good track record, and will make the transition from crawl to walk to run smoothly.
    Refurbishing the mill to treat existing ore stream will reduce costs per ton, as well as allow for an expanded flow of ore. Any excess milling capacity is likely to be used on a toll treat basis by others who have ore but no mill. Either way, I don't see three mile being idle once refurbished.
    FML's underexplored ground has many historic gold mines, so their ongoing exploration is in known auriferous ground.
    Don't forget Nepean, and the 35 km of komatiite strike within their tenements. Nickel may be low priced now, however when nickel recovers, Nepean is ready to mine, and being nickel sulfide, will be attractive long before any laterite deposits become attractive again.
    Above observations and opinions should be treated as my personal, narrow minded, ill informed opinions, and as such are not investment advice. I hold, and accumulate.
    DYOR
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.