BML 4.00% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

Lead: The Versatile, Valuable and Surprisingly Sustainable Powerhouse Metal, page-13

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    DFS (not DSF) but you are spot on. Actually, things were originally meant to be completed last year. We just forget that due to the never ending missed deadlines that occured at earlier dates.

Although a couple of posters here will try slam you for being a downramper, it is completely justified to feel discontent when a company you are invested in misses deadlines multiple times by lengthy periods. It illustrates incompetence.

Alot of posters here argued the delay was a positive thing. Now we find ourselves with a higher inflationary environment and lower commodity prices. Proof of a missed deadline leading to a poorer outcome. That is unarguable.

Anyway, in my communications with company representatives they assured me DFS would drop in October. I am hoping Simons comments of "alot of work in the next couple of months" refers to September and early Oct, for release late Oct. Then NAIF and offtakes to follow in quick succession

If they miss this, then things are getting scary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $50.87K 512.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 12477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.