BML 4.00% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

Lead: The Versatile, Valuable and Surprisingly Sustainable Powerhouse Metal, page-16

1. 11,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4675
    like I said, It’s a long term hold for me, no need to get money out right now, so I would never sell at a loss. Once those 3 catalysts I spoke about come to fruition in the next 6 months, a massive re rate is coming imo. I am not bothered about the short term movements, in fact almost half of my portfolio is down right now, it’s just the energy stocks of uranium and oil and gas which is keeping my portfolio in the green. With the commodities that BML have all tied to energy, it’s only a matter of time before it re rates. Even at worst case scenario of a depression, silver as a hedge will go on a huge bull run so imo it’s definitely a safe long term hold. Unfortunately it is dependent on commodity prices right now and most are down from the highs of a year or 2 ago. Just have to continue to be patient and await the right market. Most Fed up holders would have exited by now so once it turns there won’t be a lot of resistance for the inevitable uptrend. We saw a few mini rallies since and it didn’t take a lot of volume to launch us 20-30%. We just need a better market and commodity prices to enable a more sustained volume imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $51.33K 517.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 12477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.