BML 0.00% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

Lead: The Versatile, Valuable and Surprisingly Sustainable Powerhouse Metal, page-18

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Just watched the interview. Interviewer not the best and I dont think PR/media is Simons strong suit either (although I'd rather that be a weak point than project execution).

Along your lines F&B, what was confusing to me was the comment re DFS " .... still a fair bit to go over the next couple of months". My understanding from previous announcement re delay DFS and also a conversation with Simon, was that the delay was due to getting real reliable pricing for parts of the mine build (PS: It seems this is continuing, now 3 months later, because Simon said they are still " .... trying to drum up interest from contractors to go through that pricing stage, with a view to a future contract").

What I would have expected is more along the lines "all the DFS work that can be done is done, and we are just waiting for a few key tenders/contracts/quotes to be received. Once we have those costs it will simply be a matter of plugging them into the model and we will be right to release the DFS." ...... and perhaps a follow up "If commodity prices and offtake contracts stack up as we hope they will, then we expect to immediately proceed to mine development".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.6¢ $1.075K 11.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 526076 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 7858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.