NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Lead up to Ann. of December 2022 drilling assays - phase 2, page-2

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Yawn.

These guys are on a bunch of other companies boards and NAE is not a priority for them.

A geologist I work with told me about working on their Pilbara Tenements where they are looking for a hemi-style deposit. He said they were disorganised, had not planned the holes well at all (some were in the swampy mangroves) and that he ended up having an argument with the Managing Director Josh about what a sloppy job they had done. Josh ended up hanging up on him and his company had problems even getting them to pay for the work they had done.

These guys are happy doing as little as they can and collecting their pay checks every month.

I emailed the company secretary with a proposal to do a rock chip sample campaign on their tenements near Wodgina where we would do it for shares because we think there is huge potential there and we never heard back from him. Initally we talked on the phone and he said he would meet with the board and get back to me but it has been over a month now and I do not think he ever will.

It is basically semi legal the way this company is being run where they do nothing and still get paid.

Anyone else tried to talk with them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $240 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 17219434 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6645000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.