SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

leader in innovation, page-22

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Thanks for the heads up, I admit I have had my doubts about Brett Mitchell before, but I have to admit that after my investigation there was point where I felt I did not have enough information to make a call on whether BM was a "goodie" or a "baddie".

So I tried to look at it from a different angle
    1)work out what his roles ere in previous organisations that he has been involved in.
    2)work out what his role is with in SAS
    3)based on those roles in 1,2 try make a call if he could be involved in any negative deeds or on the opposite end be guilty by association.

Everyone must do their own research (which you have encouraged), but I drew the conclusion that BM seems to specialize in these early stage companies and that he is not the executor of the business plan but rather the scout to find investor funds.
    Being early stage companies they are 1) notoriously unsuccessful, 2) The directors that have the business plan often have poor or no track record and there for when they do fail, he is automatically associated with failure.

My only criticism is that I thought that BM might have more control/creativity in raising funds.

Just my thoughts off my research. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.