CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

leadership challenge to fail, page-24

1. 12 Posts.
    hi nsw2206,
    you can give me all the figures in the world, it means nothing to me for the time being,what matters to me the most are the facts,and that we have been unsure of for quite some time. Nothing has been proven yet? especially when you have a product (CLRS) that is non existent, and probably no good?(we certainly hope not.) They have modified the tool several times over the years now, and until today we dont have a clue where this tool(CLRS)is heading or if it even works? Thats because due to lack off, and poor management?

Being silent and not updating shareholders,has failed to fufill shareholderes expectations, in relation to changes etc etc.
    For example- CLRS final trial end off feb/mar then apr/may, and now we are in august,( remembering xmas is just around the corner)and nothing has come to fruition.

In retrospect off the GT3000 i sincerly hope this is not another repertoire off the CLRS, especially with all these modifications that are going on.

For the company to move on and also forward, the whole management team should put aside all the bad blood they have towards eachother,and put the business first, so the company can grow in becoming a major lucrative player,just like the other big players.

Last but least, i love coretrack and what the company has to offer, and i do believe coretrack in the near future will be a major lucrative business, only if management get the act together, and show some sincerity.

Goodluck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.