BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I went to AGM and it was all very passive. No one really took it...

1. 1,116 Posts.

I went to AGM and it was all very passive.

No one really took it up to management. Fox shielded any questions bordering on being tough. He got got flustered when questioned about the GSK lawsuit deal re Relenza marketing - 'we've been through this before' was his response and ' case of big company v little company ' i.e David v Goliath, so best to settle.

The Shareholder association voted against the renumeration package but barely anyone else in the room lifted there hands to disagree. They should ask people to lift their hands to AGREE to a remuneration package. That I'd like to see!

They mentioned also that they had been approached recently (out-of-the-blue) regarding a non-dilutive funding oportunity of LANI trials.

Thus, BARDA came to them. The whole management team haven't got a pro-active bone in all their bodies combined.

On a positive note, they did manage to secure the BARDA funding, so they do have competence in this respect. I think they also might have competence in regard to scientific matters. But ZERO competence in running a company, leadership, action, timelines, communication, marketing, public relations and, the real one that i care about, INCREASING SHAREHOLDER VALUE.

They score 2 out of 10 (I am being generous)

And despite all this I think Biota is Buy coz its ridiculously undervalued. The makket (share price) rates management at 0 out of 10, but I think they are 2 out of 10. The management discount is overdone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.