UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

Firstly, 'the brightest futures are built by those who have the...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Firstly, 'the brightest futures are built by those who have the heart to succeed, not necessarily the most money to create success but the one who can look passed the failure that may have daunted them and the fear that may have given them dark moments in the past - the one who says 'I will be the victor and nobody can stop me'!

Allan Shorthall I feel has done this, taking a dream through the once upon a time phases of possible failure to now, where a company stands to help communities across the world. To minimise the damage that a simple slip-up with a man made device can create, he is not just a CEO yet a genius and may well be one day one of the greatest CEO's this earth has come across.

Now he shows us that he truly believes in the product, so much so that he purchases on market with his own cash. Now there are not too many CEO's that provide such an act of faith, off the top of my head I can only name two others who have done it at this point in the ball game and not just in the bio-field.

Anyway I think that brokers are all over this one, volumes are really starting to show signs of strength; not just technically - I figure that there might be a little sell-off but it is not going to dip below 97c. Of course at the end of the day if you bought the SPP you are only likely to get a maximum of 6,000 shares - I do not know where this clown on this other site is gettinhg their info but I tell you right now they have made a huge error in their judgement.

Have a good night all, heading out as of course it is the end of the week and everyone needs some rest and play time.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.