WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

leading the paradigm shift, page-3

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi jarrody,

In what way does thanking jasetheace30 for sharing with us OBJ's most recent patent applications trying to have anyone on?

Sure, it's related to a different thread but I would assume anyone could work that one out.

If you would like me to substantiate on anything else please just ask - I carry out due dilligence and thorough research on every stock I post, even including those I don't.

Don't assume every post is trying to suck people in - Believe or not some on here are just trying to help out...

February 2011 - abdm
    "Of particular note is that the transaction between Ji'an and Wiyot "is still to be finalised as it is subject to a number of condition precedents and variable contractual terms." The price for the acqusition of Wiyot is yet to be determined. Further:

"The transactions contemplated by the HOA remain subject to a number of key conditions precedents being satisfied, including:

1. completion of detailed due diligence (legal, technical, exploration data, etc) on the two Kazakhstan assets;
    2. completion of detailed due diligence in respect to the legal, contractual and proprietary rights between to Ji'an Resources, Wiyot SA and Bates
    3. execution of final transaction documents
    4. approval from all relevant Governments and regulatory authorities"

It must be noted that the agreement between Fortis and Ji'an and the issue of $1m and 40m shares has been listed as binding, subject to shareholder approval. It makes no mention of the agreement being conditional on the successful acquisition of a potash site."

___

March 2011 - abdm
    "The Board of Fortis is pleased to announce that it has signed a legally binding Heads of Agreement to acquire a 75% shareholding in Hong Kong based company, Ji'an Resources Investments Limited." ~ Ji'an Resources is a bvi shell listing registered January 2011"
    ___

April 2011 - abdm
    "I would hope a lot of questions will be asked at the next s/holder meeting that keeps being promised. The AGM is a long way off which will only allow the company to present more wish washy announcements in the face of an quite obviously blind asx"
    ___

May 2011 - abdm
    "...wait for them to cancel their big smoke'n'mirror deal"
    ___

June 2011 - abdm
    "According to a leading Hong Kong corporate watchdog site, webb-site.com, companies with connection to and ownership by Madam Cheung Kwai Lan have been involved in numerous potentially questionable transactions and related share price spikes followed by cancelled deals. It should be noted that if this is the same Madam Cheung as stated by Fortis, some of these transactions require closer attention"
    ___

Today's Announcement - FMJ

"The vendors of Kazakhstan Project have notified Ji'an Resources that due to an alleged breach in the completion of the acquisition of the two Kazakhstan deposits the vendors have brought arbitration proceedings in Kazakshtan in order to seek to terminate the sale and purchase agreement..."
    10/01/2012 - FMJ Ann
    ___

Sadly, this is how people get sucked in jarrody...

Sucked in by the Directors of fortis
    Sucked in by the ASX sleeping on the job, and
    Sucked in by posters who are always too quick to right off research
    ___

In response to a thread last week started on the General forum with the title "Stocks to go bust in 2012 I offered this

re: stocks to go bust in 2012 (abdm)
    Forum: ASX - General (Back)
    Posted: 02/01/12

GCN
    FMJ

Sure, my timing is not always this good but I back the research 100%...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.