Belief systems are strange and powerful. Every 911 conspiracy...

1. 22,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Belief systems are strange and powerful. Every 911 conspiracy theory has been refuted and debunked but yet more keep get thrown up. My belief is that these theories are generally incorrect and specifically not proven. In saying that I am sure there will be some cloak and dagger amongst it all because I certainly don't believe the governments of this world are open and honest.
    You can get your knickers in a twist about thinking how you are right. Knock yourself out. It has been tried and failed so many times it has become pointless. I am sure there are some people are 100% convinced the earth is flat (with the odd hill and mountain wotsup ). If that gets them through the day should we really take their fantasies away?
    Iraq wasn't a conspiracy theory for mine but I agree that some will make it so.

The US-led 2003 invasion of Iraq was launched because former dictator Saddam Hussein had a portal to an alien world, a conspiracy theorist has claimed.
    Michael Salla, an Australian self-styled expert in "extraterrestrial politics", believes that the United States and its allies invaded the country to take control of Hussein's access to alien weapons through the stargate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.