I'm here because this is a bit of democracy that's sorely...

1. 10,691 Posts.
    I'm here because this is a bit of democracy that's sorely lacking these days. We get to express our opinions and expose the lies that are spread, often by those we elected to represent us.
    The fact that dictatorships, of which there are now too many to list, suppress that freedom shows that it has real power. The power of truth over lies, good over evil if you like.
    I watched 9/11 live, staying up all night. Many things that I saw and heard have now been removed. From the moment I saw G Bush sitting in that classroom being told what was happening and saw his response I began to doubt what I was being fed by the official sources. The man was too stupid to hide the fact that he was expecting to be told and responded as one would when being told everything was going to plan.
    What unfolded was so contrived and ludicrous that I wondered how anyone could possibly accept the official version? Yet many do, to plan.

Clearly such a thing will be defended to the end because to admit to conspiring to do such a thing as a means to an end would be unacceptable to most people. Still, we watch other countries doing terrible things as a means to exert their authority while their own people are often blind to the atrocities[China, N Korea, Russia, Indonesia etc] so why wouldn't we examine our western governments for atrocities too?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.