BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

leaked, page-12

1. 1,218 Posts.
    TC

I had bowed out of the issue of production - but you bait me to comment more: You say -

"They still can't answer me on what the expected production figures will be. If you can't estimate that, how can you put a value on the company.

This lot are clueless...to the max."

MY COMMENT

There is a link below which gives a summary of a large, low grade open cut feasibility study in Canada

Possible 6.8 million tonnes per year throughput I do not wish to get into argument on all the non-comparable points. Just to note the tonnage potential. Note also what may be a reasonably high strip ratio.

A process like this would EAT up the known Mt C reserves (assuming they were all open cut-able) in just over a year! All 500 million worth of them?

I suggest you go study modern mining methods to get some idea the scope that is possible. Yes - depends on grades, ore body width, depth, etc etc, That is the piece of string we are waiting for. Indications are its longer rather than shorter IMO.

Yes its this piece of string that makes your question difficult to answer. We are waiting for the beginning of these kind of detail/s

I suggest that by the time ALL these kind of details become clear the share price will have traveled well ahead because the sharp speculators read the drift and get on board before the rush.

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnw/071116/e_geodex_sisson_brook.html?.v=1

Cheers

cb25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.