MFE 0.00% 1.0¢ magnetite mines limited

vj123, away from the certain stocks you mentioned, I don't think...

1. 897 Posts.
    vj123, away from the certain stocks you mentioned, I don't think westaussie is as clued up as you think.

He is so silly, he even mistakenly thought your drawing was of a Crabb, but having watched a few nature documentaries I know it was actually a depiction of a crab like rock spider(commonly known as "The Cash spider") which has evolved over the years to have claws, one of which bares an extended phallic like protuberance which is often used to probe internally the rectal cavity of stupid sharemarket investors in search of hidden wealth which is then extracted by means of the spider tantalising its victim with a taste of future wealth by way of pretty pictures and unproven numbers, leaving the victim mesmerised and their rectal cavity wide open to the invasion of the spiders other claw.

The spider feasts heavily while it lasts, and then, months or years later, will search for new victims to replenish its larder so it can continue to feed its insatiable appetite for the good things in life.

Errrghh, I shudder everytime I see the creature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.