AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Leaky ships tend to go down on a rising tide

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    [BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I have held and been following AUZ for over 9 months, over which period I suspect I have witnessed a pattern that resembles a leaky ship when it comes to announcements.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]If my concerns were true then it may go a fare way toward explaining why our share price continues to go down following market announcements - its almost as if the lift occurs before the official announcement is published.[/BCOLOR]
    Now i need to make it clear that I am not making accusations of insider trading, i am just stating that if something looks suspicious then an investigation should be launched internally to enable a simple and transparent explanation as to why our share price shot up after 3pm Wednesday 2 May with no press release and then went down the following morning when, out if the blue a press release of a price sensitive nature was published. Go figure.
    In my opinion this price movement is by far the most brazen and easily investigated incident.
    So ASX and AUZ, do you share my concerns?
    In a transparent world I would expect your answer to be yes.
    The minimum steps I would expect to be taken would be the following:-
    1. Examine all buy orders post 3pm Wednesday 2 May 2018
    2. Examine and correlate all sell orders within the first 60 minutes of market trading Thursday 3 May 2018
    3. Investigate all traders with correlated buy/sell orders within this window period. Seek phone, and computer records both business and private through telco records.
    4.Establish the time the ASX received the written announcement from AUZ and interview all recipient of the email. Audit these people's emails, both business and private sent following the notification via computer and mobile devices, check all txt messages and mobile phone calls. Request carrier records and establish if other personal mobile devices are registered to these people. (There are easily accessible records available to the authorities)
    5. AUZ perform the same investigation internally and seek assistance from the authorities if required.

We share holders continue to suffer through a confusing down cycle on a stock with legs so strong that it plain and simply makes no sense right now.
    What happened yesterday at 3pm could damage the reputation of our company and if its found to be purely coincidental then lets go through the process of a comprehensive and transparent investigation to reach this conclusion and clear the waters ahead. If we don’t look into this now I fear the doubt it will leave could have a major impact on the massive announcements ahead.
    We share holders deserve a level playing field both private and institutional.
    God knows the damage that would occur to share trading in Australia if a royal commission went through the ASX like the wrecking ball that has just hit the banks, lets hope conduct never puts them in that position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.