WDS 1.26% $27.28 woodside energy group ltd

As promised!Its a little hard to read. I can read it but I have...

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    As promised!

Its a little hard to read. I can read it but I have no vision problems. You can right click and save it to your computer and magnify it etc. Let me know if you still can't read it.

Frustrations on site have been building for some time, subcontracting management like United Construction, AGC and Monadelphous been trying to drum up moral and have meetings with the workers to get issues resolved just after Christmas. The general issue the guys had was there is no feedback. Management explained Foster Wheeler Worleyparsons aren't easy to deal with, feedback is one thing, getting action on anything is even tougher.

Then FWW decide to drop this on the guys. It antagonized the situation on site and all the good work the subcontractors did was in vain. Now we got a site thats shutdown. People are leaving in droves and the ones that do go back will with a sense of rebellion and dissent!

Motelling is just one issue(non issue IMO). There is bigger stuff the guys want addressed. FWW simply refuse to talk. Until they do the Pluto project isn't moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.28
Change
0.340(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $51.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.32 $27.37 $27.17 $121.2M 4.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1150 $27.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.28 28506 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.