WDS 1.26% $27.28 woodside energy group ltd

RameezI do agree with you about the unions. I dont like the...

1. 3 Posts.
    Rameez
    I do agree with you about the unions. I dont like the tactics they sometimes employ and the old days of striking because there is no sugar in the crib huts are gone thankfully.
    As for that union organiser on the news he is from the AWU who has nothing to do with the workers on strike and isnt involved in the court order either. The Unions involved are definately standing back.
    As for working over seas, workers do and are compensated quite well for it too and are sought after positions for those who wish to travel. I personally would go at the drop of a hat if my girlfriend would permit it and I'm looking into a job over seas at the moment.

I just feel as do others that Woodside or Fosterwheeler have walked us down this path intentionally. They have to give the share holders an excuse for the delay in the construction completion date. (refer to GRAHOD and his statement of this). The contractors involved are struggling to get work done due to Foster Wheeler not supplying the components to complete the various areas. It has even been said that Foster Wheeler have asked the contracting companies for help as they are really failing badly.

(Thermionic) thanks for your imput,
    There are other countries who do have a no strike policy but you get exicuted if you even breathe the word. An old worker told me this from when he worked in the middle east.

(SilentPartnr) Thanks for the imput,
    Our accomodation is suplied by woodside. (LAHA) Living away from home allowance is apparently $400 per week according to the press. This is for food, bills furnishings and of course rent. If you would prefer to rent a house in Karatha this would rang in price from around $600 per week for a shack to $2500 per week for a near new 4 bed house. You should be able to check these prices on the net at Karatha realestate or The pilbara News Paper to see how over priced they actually are. Even caravan sites are extremely expensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.28
Change
0.340(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $51.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.32 $27.37 $27.17 $121.2M 4.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1150 $27.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.28 28506 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.