GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

remirez you may just be correct there with that, "this topic has...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    remirez you may just be correct there with that, "this topic has been more of a diversion than anything else, as the ability and plan to hold on to leases has never been in doubt IMO."

I personally can see it as a possibility, and also

As it now appears to me that either Novus or an entity/entities attached to Novus are the holders of substantial numbers of both the fully-paids AND convertible notes, what may be a motivation by the company to undersell the company's future prospects?

Could it be to please their main or primary funders?

If correct, then for what reason?

Who would the entities be who have lined up for the new convertible notes, not yet issued?

When they do get issued, does it advantage these entities to have a grossly undervalued SP for the five days prior to conversion?

If/when the legal issues are resolved, or found to have no real claim on the company's leases, what does everyone think will happen very fast with the share price?

When the legal issues are either resolved or any impact completely known to the market, would anyone then be surprised to find that the company has tied up some sort of either a JV or funding arrangement external to Novus and hence no longer have the dependence on convertible notes funding?

It's worth thinking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.