GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yes, astounding numbers indeed...I think China's GDP growth will...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    Yes, astounding numbers indeed...

I think China's GDP growth will be buoyant into the next few qtrs, what does that do for resources in general?

Amazing that the US is looking like toast despite Chinese exstacy in becoming just like any other first world consuming nation...oil, gold, copper, iron ore and other resources are not over yet, and neither is inflation - great buying opportunity in the face of adversity one would think.

China is currently taking over the consumer nation role from the US - they too have a god given right to buy!

I think those on Wall Street really are isolationists who only look at the US and treat all factors affecting them as gospel for the rest of the world - by those Chinese consumption figures one would conclude: decoupling is here, and is likely to stick around for some time.

Wall Street will play catch up from here and send money abroad to those countries that have far better growing economies and those countries that support their growth requirements. The $US is toast as money floods offshore to chase the bull market economies, toast.

Wall Street will wake up soon and the investment bankers will have a new game: chase the dragon and make back all we lost with the last bubble...money will open up again in the US, but most of it will have a single investment destination, and that is anywhere but the US.

DotCom:DotBomb
    Housing Bubble:Housing Trouble
    BRIC Bliss:Dragon Burn

All though I think it will be a number of years before anyone will be truly burned by the dragon again...stronger for longer - just too many in the BRIC's wanting what everyone in the west has. This game can go on and on for many years...

We'll do well over the next few years as the US throws their wallets at the dragon so it can buy food from Australia - hungry, hungry dragon.

Gold up for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
    LSM

P.S I own funds in BRIC countries - infrastructure mostly, but looking for manufacturing too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.