MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

leave us alone, page-9

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17702
    Absolute amateurs. I haven’t seen anything like this. Even if MSMN became the largest shareholder with 5% of the shares they have buckleys of getting on the BOD. There is no way on earth I will be voting for those MSMN morons at a shareholder meeting for a position on the Meo board. You got to be joking – there are companies out there with 10% shares and above in other entities and don’t have a seat on the board of that entity. MSMN BOD have spent way too much time in England – they must believe they are royalty (given them a crown please) and have an entitlement that they will always get what they want. Absolute nonsense, which the MSMN shareholders also believe they have an entitlement right, from a bunch of complete amateurs.

Smokes and mirrors this is. Suspect MSMN will sell the shares they get after 12 June for working capital purposes – if extend the bid then I suspect MSMN are doing a slow play for a full takeover by limiting the further dilution to MSMN holders. Interesting post from Prof Z on the MSMN site – he is basically saying a full takeover at 5:1 will result in Meo holding more than 60% of MSMN’s new share base (this guy is dreaming but they are getting worried on the MSMN because they believe they will become a minority shareholder in an entity Meo shareholders don’t want a part of). MSMN are absolute dreamers – pathetic – the first thing Prof Z got wrong, along with the sheep that follow and believe the things that come from the MSMN BOD, is that Meo holders will sell in their droves. Obviously MSMN holders don’t like the Rolling Stone, because if they did it might click to them when they play that classic hit “You Can’t Always Get What You Want”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.