EMP 11.8% 1.9¢ emperor energy limited

leaving it to the last minute, page-56

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Back again Monako.

Some info for you; excerpts from two reports:

17 August 2009
    Restructuring

7) BOL, as Operator for both wells, has formally advised OBL that they have successfully identified a suitable drilling rig on a cased and suspended cost of $2.5 million per well (based upon current known input costs and on an estimated 12 day dry hole basis and including a contingency of $140,000 and mobilisation/demobilisation costs and the rig-move) should a two well campaign be agreed.

30 October 2009
    Quarterly Activities Report

The principal points of these new commercial HoA arrangements are summarised as follows:
    1) A conditional HoA has been executed between OBL and CBO with respect to the assignment and funding of OBLs interests in both the Backreef Area and Drilling Reservation 9.
    Via this conditional agreement, subject to a confirmation of $3.5 million funding by CBO, CBO has the right to Farm-in to attain 25% of the Backreef Area by funding 100% of Backreef-1.

I feel sure that I have read somewhere that a rig had been sourced which would cost $1.5M when required but can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else can. Of course DR9 is not in the picture for drilling now.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.