LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Left field, page-5

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I couldnt agree more. There are a few posters here that have been predicting a correction in the short term. I respect thiere opinion and its allways healthy to consider what they have to say. They mostly relate to a lack of interest or people selling off to invest profits in other stock untill further news. Its my belief that this is a very risky opinion. With possible announcements on several fronts that could be at any stage and in my opinion most likely to put upwards pressure on sp. intrest seems to be building rather than fading, buy side stacking, sell side drying up. Im thinking 2 cents a very real possibility on no news. Throw in claims grantedin Argentina, claims lodged in peru, sale or jv of guado, and illo mou to jv and we have a rocket ship with potentially 10 million $ worth of fuel. Enough to go to the moon n back. All speculation, but a distinct possibility. I think more rather than less investors are going to realise the potential here. GLTAH. I think we are on a winner. Im budgeting to convert my options around the same time as my tax return arrives and will be holding onto the heads i have allready for quite a while yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.