CAY 1.43% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

Not only that TT said within the next couple of weeks so...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Not only that TT said within the next couple of weeks so possibly sooner. Maybe something to look forward to I suppose.

The problem with this stock, I've been told hundreds of times, next week, next couple of weeks, in a few weeks, soon, very soon, this year, next year, before Christmas, dont want to miss out, just too name a few oh and of course its imminent.

In any case what TT mentions is NOT the ML and Im of the opinion thats the only thing that will get this stock to where it needs to be. Look at the EEA offer December that was a highlight that lifted the price upto about 7c but where is it now? back down in the gutter. I shoulda sold some then, at least I coulda bought back under 5c.

So whatever it is, it might be good for short range SP (I think I know) but I'm more interested in what TT said a couple of weeks ago, the ML is at least a couple of months away. Thats what Im counting down, theres only 6 weeks left now, its some type of timeline to dull my suffering with the silent tormenting wait but saying that, even then its not known, its only a guess. At least I'll be able to add a couple of months to the list above, not sure Ive heard that one yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $25.13K 357.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 26051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 61321
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.