FSG 0.00% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

re: going down where it belongs Subwoofer you are entitled to...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: going down where it belongs Subwoofer you are entitled to your opinion but please don't say "I told you so" when you are referring to your last post on FRE (18th January) when it closed at 66c. Since then it has been to the mid 90's and closed today at 73.5c.
    As far as "not selling anything" and "making weak announcements" why did Tesco, one of the world's largest and most respected retailers choose the FRE platform and product to distribute? Why are they rolling in out to 1500 stores in the next couple of months ?
    Why did Binatone who sell about 25% of the handsets in the UK market also choose FRE ? How many do you think their customers including Carrefours & Walmart will sell ?
    Check out the profit matrix in the last announcement, I think the biggest mistake the company is making is not expanding that since they used it a few months ago for the placement at 22c. If Tesco and Binatone are successful (which is likely) we are talking about sales of a few million units, and this will result in both one off hardware revenue and annualised licencing and call revenue fees.
    I am not surprised with the recent sell off, any stock that goes up 4 - 5 times will have a decent pullback, but I can see why they could be very good value at current levels if the rollout is successful.
    VOIP / Internet Telephony is very immature at the moment, and as it becomes mainstream the winners will be those companies with both the technology and the DISTRIBUTION !
    I hold FRE at at average around 30c and have bought more today, when the dust settles and subscriber growth starts coming through I think it will have been a very cheap purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.