Left of Centre Like or Comment here, page-98

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Rappa, You need to wake up that their is a difference between the Former European Muslims and the Middle Eastern Muslims. Unfortunately , Saudi’s have been using their funding capacity to re - educate the European Muslims to think like their ME cousins.

My father never considered religion as a criteria to assist any person from the the former country of Yugoslavia if they need accommodations etc. He consider himself as a Australian with Bosnia heritage and I recall many strangers passing thru my parents house getting help to settle down in this country.

Not like these days where migrants don’t even try to learn the language even to pidgin English standard.

He died well before the the Balkan war and I believe he would have changed his attitude about assisting the modern day Muslims like I have.

Further more, if I had deep hatred for the Muslim world, I would refuse to squander my money on these countries. I’ve most probably have travelled thru more Muslims countries than a majority off Aussies. And I don’t see why I should discontinue seeing them - only seen one of the 'stan'.

But the big difference is I try to abide by their rules and I’m not their to influence changes to our culture.

As far as I’m concerned with the Saudi financial involvement effecting many Muslims thought process, prudent avoidance is the desired control mechanism.

That’s a polite way to say, stop Muslim immigration.

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.