lefties are petrified of abbott, page-19

1. 47,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Zonetrader

Opinion polls can indeed show 60% are dissatisfied with the performance of Julia Gillard & 60% are dissatisfied with the performance of Tony Abbott.

The answer to why this doesn't exceed 100% is to be found in 'set theory' [clue - intersection of two sets] - let me know if you need more help.

FWIW the worst Kevin Rudd ever sank to was a 49% dissatisfaction rate - Gillard replaced him days later!

Abbott in charge of the big green finance levers, negotiating with China, the big red button, phone calls to Indonesia & Malaysia, what's taught in our schools, which schools get public funding, removal of the aboriginal tent embassy in Canberra, protection of our environment, responding to climate change, delivering welfare to the wealthy, nanny care's impact on the budget, the rights of mining companies, .... people have every reason to be scared to their back teeth!

I challenge you to tell me where Abbott really stands on CSG, the Murray-Darling Water Plan & Aborigines for example - he pretends to be all things to all people, at least until he becomes PM.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.