moondoongRe your post which included;"... despite all their...

1. 47,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    moondoong

Re your post which included;
    "... despite all their claims that Abbott has no policies and can only say no no no, all the lefties on this forum are really really scared of Tony Abbott and the Coalition ..."

Well NO! Not really, in fact not all!.

Although I hardly qualify as a 'leftie' let me remind you about what scares me about Tony Abbott.

Abbott continually demonstrates that he is a political opportunist with an ideologically inspired agenda for which he has no vision, no policy detail to release, no implementation plan & no explanation as to how will fund that $70b funding black hole. He just does not do the hard yards; preferring narcissitic media stunts instead.

I readily admit that scares the pants off me! Our alternative PM who is but a heartbeat away from office is completely unprepared after almost 3 years of opportunity.

However, as far as the Coalition goes, the Party does have some talented pollies & a lot to offer our future. After decades of allowing the rabid right to prevail it'd be great to see genuinely liberal people prevail & deliver on those liberal ideas rather then the reactionary ones we have become so used to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.