Lefties Winning It !, page-13

1. 83,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    if we are 'scared' of war -

I think that's a fantastic thing. For so long excited ignorant fools went off to war thinking they were off to a picnic - only to return if they weren't buried in the mud face down with half their head missing or both legs missing and their blood seeped into the soil of some foreign land

if only it were so that today instead of killing and bombing that we had blokes prancing about in dresses and singing girlie songs - that'd be ok by me

but, unfortunately - we still have the failures of human leadership that will take our young to war and bring war to us --------- and we are now proving that we have not advanced one millimetre - in fact - the purposeful starvation of children - using starvation as a weapon - tells me that we are now as bad as at any stage in history -

indeed, worse than at many stages - because in many wars - I don't see that one side would purposefully target children and deny them food, water, aid, shelter and go out of their way to shoot them

what a breath of fresh air it would be if human males decided to not pick up guns and bombs and picked up some lippy and a dress and explored some kind of weird stuff as opposed to shooting kids

I doubt if I'd look much good in a dress or lippy and have no thoughts that would be fun -

but, I gotta tell you that if it were a deal that if I did that and war between people would stop ------------- well, I'd do a wardrobe makeover in hours

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.