MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Hi Poyndexter,I have read your summation of the northern rivers...

1. 438 Posts.
    Hi Poyndexter,I have read your summation of the northern rivers area with some interest as a number of my friends moved there in the 1990's to be part of the counter culture,not something i am particularly interested in.
    The reason I mention this is one person bought land out from Mullimbimby,an old banana farm with a great view, it was purchased in 1990 for $88,000.She put in a sealed road for around $22,000 for her share of the road and sold that property 3 years ago for 1.3 million.
    Another bought property near Burringbah in 1997 and if the guy down the road would allow a sealed road,instead of the goat track at present,it will at the very least quadruple in value according to real estate agents.
    The irony in all this is faux hippies changing their tune regarding filthy lucre for their land (i will never sell,this is sacred land,yeah right).
    Who is buying their properties? The wealthy wanting a lifestyle out from the city and willing to pay a high price for good properties with a great view and sealed roads;I suspect these are the ones with the know how to thwart exploration companies,wealthy,smart, politically connected and savvy NIMBYS.

Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.