I agree - have a judicial hearing - and take their cushy...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    I agree - have a judicial hearing - and take their cushy pensions away!

If this was a Company - not a Government - most of them, on this front bench "Board" would be being grilled by ASIC as I write. And facing up to some angry EGM - with shouting shareholders out for blood!

Wonder what the GG is thinking? And would she act - if she was required to?

Whitlam's government was thrown out for Governmental monetary recklessness issues re. their resort to overseas based shaky loans - what's the difference between that - and this slowly being revealed spend spend spend of monies they never had by Labor? Can't there be some appeal to the Queen - for justice - and swift conclusion? Another four months of this, and Australia will be in ever direr straits.

Is is JUST and FAIR that, in a few months time, most of this lot will be grilling themselves, pina coladas and martinis in hand, at some swank resort of rented villa - somewhere across the world?

Having a good laugh at all our expenses. Moreso at the fact that we all were hoodwinked - or at least, they mistakenly thought we were. But what consolation is that now?

Sadly, the just most often suffer - and the profligates - totally self-absorbed - live it up! Middle finger well up.

I'm up to pussy's bow in hypocrites and fakes. Sadly, Abbott does not come in (assuming he does) with the benefit Labor enjoyed - big surpluses - and a substantial "war chest". So it is is HE who'll cop all the flack. Just the scenario Gillard will love. For "it's" NEVER her fault. In her own mind, at least.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.