"So Jacky boy we are trying to transition away from fossil fuels...

1. 16,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7957
    "So Jacky boy we are trying to transition away from fossil fuels to repair the planet and the Govt may introduce guidelines on promoting fossil fuels. Do you always struggle with common sense?"

[Just logged onto my once a week scan of the banal political threads and within seconds I come across a post that is a load of bunkum ... not surprising given its author who has form in churning out tomes of inane horse manure every day]

So let's see now, someone who can't figure out for himself that wage growth of 47% over 4 decades is nonsensical, is exhorting others to adopt common sense.

Speaking of struggling with common sense, I'll wager London to a brick you were blissfully unaware that under the Trudeau administration (2015 to today), Canadian oil production has risen from 3.9mn bbl/day to 5.2mn bbl/day?

That's a mammoth 34% increase:

Canadian Oil Production.JPG

Moreover, in 2024 Canada is likely to be the country with the fastest rate of growth of oil production, at +0.5 mn bbl/day

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bakx-oil-production-s-p-record-1.6993102#:~:text=The country produces about 4.8,time high for Canadian production.

Canada increased oil supply.JPG
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bakx-oil-production-s-p-record-1.6993102#:~:text=The country produces about 4.8,time high for Canadian production.

In other words, the official line is,

"Here in Canada it is becoming illegal to about fossil fuels in positive terms, but we are happy to continue producing them in record quantities."

hypocrisy.JPG

[You get those above synonyms with all climate hysterics: They absolutely hate fossil fuels, but not enough to stop being avid users of the stuff, though]

Last edited by madamswer: 18/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.