LEG 8.33% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

leg has all its eggs in west africa, page-27

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Stackey,

here is my prediction, starting end of April. SDL will get the permits using Hanlong as a financer to attain them, once attained, counter bid from Posco, JV partnership with SDL. Why I say JV is because, I know the rail MOU's dont mean much but why bother negotiating with other companies for access if SDL will be owned by non-mining company such as Hanlong????? Hanlong take a profit on there investment being an investment company. This I belive has all been brewing since the Legend MOU last year. Its obvious that Legend and Sundance directors have been working together on this grand master plan, and by POSCO showing interest in Legend suggests they are grabbing Leg before someone else makes a move later on when they prove a resource. Remembering that POSCO has been reported as a potential JV earlier on in the piece for SDL. Hanlong have thrown a spanner in the works for sundance and so the directors have had to work there way around hanlong, to get the permits by using hanlong, making way for a POSCO JV!!!
    POSCO is a steel maker so by them taking over the companies doesnt make sense, by being a JV to both companies POSCO can have both mining companies exstacting the ore for them so they can make there steel and meet there supply demand.

this is just my way out prediction, there is no fact to my statement, just what i think may happen from what Ive read on the companies so far, so please take this as a different view point of what the possible outcomes may be. i'm probably wrong but who knows?????

TVROCK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.415K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 763035 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 487421 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.