LEG 8.33% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

Legendary stuff and Pure Speculation - DYOR!! Commenting on the...

1. 77 Posts.
    Legendary stuff and Pure Speculation - DYOR!! Commenting on the thread.

The very new Sirius "Nova" Fraser Range nickel discovery is shaping up as the most significant discovery, possibly the crowning achievement, of iconic WA prospector Mark Creasy. If in fact he is onto a new nickel province, and I for one believe he is, it will become mining folklaw, not unlike Broken Hill, Mt Isa, Kalgoorlie, Olympic Dam.
    Most of us have driven through the Range a few times, but who of us would have envisaged the possibility that 10 years from now there may be numerous mines operating, a processing plant, smelter stacks, railway lines, and a town, just 120 kms east of Norseman!! Makes you think!
    Relevance?
    I could be wrong, but although he has most of it, he dosnt look to have all the ground stitched up yet!
    And the consolidatioon of the tenements following this type of discovery is almost as mandatory, as it is inevitable. And earlier the better I've always noticed. So, do the tenement windows get acquired and go into the discovers (SIR) basket, or do they go into some other controlled entity -if only the share the glory, and spread the spoils. Around the traps it sounds like someone has done a deal on the big swag of ground around Nova - as a shareholder, lets hope its Creasey's Legend!!
    Good luck, Paddy

"Most stopped at Coolgardie, a few of us moved on"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.634K 204.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 226263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.