CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Legacy debt and disputes, page-49

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I think the best thing the company can do is report positive announcements that have some real value.

Its a penny stock, so until the numbers increase dramatically and all these negative rumours get squashed through either an announcement or some facts, then realistically we will be stuck in this nothing space of ranging between 2.5 - 4c.

I’ve rarely seen a company with so much transparency and yet so many unknowns and unanswered questions.

I am holding a fair bit at the moment and am bullish on the future of the company but at the same time a tad uneasy with all of this innuendo and uncertainty.

Hopefully in the coming 12 months we can have some reports which show something the market can really sink it’s teeth in

good luck to all holders. Hoping for a big 2020 and some of these lingering issues being resolved

ps. Don’t stress about the guys who are bringing about the more negative type news, that’s opinion.
    When the dust settles from whichever way this company goes, either the posters credibility or The companies credibility will be worth a cent or two

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.