SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Geez Baggy. Someone's not seeing things your way. I voted your...

1. 109 Posts.
    Geez Baggy. Someone's not seeing things your way. I voted your last post a 'thumbs up' but you're back to a zip as I write. But yes, there is a tried and true (and tired) formula at work where old news is released just as a GIP rights issue is going through the routine.

Sad old routine it is, too, with yet another dilution, this time huge, and bleats from management that unless we stump up with the money the company many not be able to continue.

I've decided not to play having been supportive in so many previous issues - 11c, 9c, 1.5c, whatever. I'm tired of putting money into a share that loses value with every passing year and will just wait this one out and see what happens.

But I say two things with regard to others who might read this: First, GIP represents a tremendous unrealised opportunity to develop a proven resource that will eventually deliver good returns to lots of investors. At the current price it's a steal.

Second, the management of GIP should take up whips and flagellate itself for taking those millions of dollars from investors and failing miserably to raise the capital required to develop this resource. Either Ian Gandel is as frustrated as the rest of us or he's following another agenda that's beyond my understanding.

For punters this is an exceptional bet. Underwater investors can be forgiven for not digging into their pockets once more if that's their choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.