TGL unknown

legacy of an old dotcom dog !!...

1. 590 Posts.
    Hi all
    An old neighbor of mine, who I met in the weekend asking me for advice in what to do with one of the dotcom dog.

The fella is still hang on to a bad legacy of a start up gambling company called TGL which has now changed name to GAM.

Results of my reasearch over the weekend indicate it is a no hoper company. My finding shows that one of the major share holder and director of the company has been milking the long sufferring share holders to his personal advantage for year.

This guy using his techvehicle GET promissing all sort of deals which never eventuated. It is to my shocking that how the guy manipulate ASIC and the corporate system and get away with all short of deals with obvious major conflict of interests.

The only good thing is he is now getting out after so many years sucking TGL (now GAM) bonedry.

The bad thing is, my research digs up an other playboy director with a name come up from list of disgraced directors of HIH & FAI.

I told the poor guy that GAM is obviously a no hoper and its current bussiness deals are very fishy indeed. He will be better off cutting the lost and sell the crap, take what ever he can savage and invest on something else decent.

I like to hear from anyone who know the history of GTL or GAM, and may has differnt opinions on this coy.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.