CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Oh, for some reason i keep getting that orangutang picture .....

1. 646 Posts.
    Oh, for some reason i keep getting that orangutang picture .. Sorry hairyback it is..

My point is

"Continental Coal Limited is engaged in investment in the mining resource industry. The Company focuses on investing in coal resources in South Africa. It operates in three segments: Coal SA, Vanadium & Magnetite SA and corporate. The Company's projects include Vlakvarkfontein, Ferreira, Penumbra, De Wittekrans, Vlakplaats, Mooifontein, Wesselton II and Leiden, Botswana, Sorowe and Kweneng. Its two operating mines Vlakvarkfontein and Ferreira is producing two million tons per annum of thermal coal for the export and domestic markets. Its subsidiaries include Tsimpilo Trading 45 (Pty) Limited, Taboo Trading 137 (Pty) Ltd, Idada Trading 310 (Pty) Ltd, Kebragen (Pty) Ltd, Ntshovelo Mining Resources (Pty) Ltd., Ultimatum Challenge Trading (Pty) Ltd and Mashala Resources (Pty) Ltd. On August 25, 2010, its subsidiary, Continental Coal Limited completed the acquisition of their 50% share in Ntshovelo Mining Resources (Pty) Limited and a 60% interest in the Vlakvarkfontein Coal Mine."

The first sentence says everything...
    Look at all the subsidiaries.... That a headache in itself let alone reporting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.