RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

I rang Realm 2 days ago and suggested that the AGM would be a...

1. 147 Posts.
    I rang Realm 2 days ago and suggested that the AGM would be a good time to have the vote, the public relations firm employed to take calls now said that would be a good idea and that would happen in an ideal world but nothing definite. She was very good and kept saying they are going to relist. I pointed out again that the board has people on it that should have sorted this out long ago according to their qualifications on LinkedIn. Lets hope it happens soon, she kept up with the line that they are trying to comply with the ASX now and not argue the case which is what they tried and failed.
    I also said I am sure the current shareholders would be happy to take up the 200 odd million extra shares they have to put out there at the right price.
    She stated one of the dilemmas is what price to put on these shares and the fact they have to issue a full prospectus takes time as well.
    Thanks for your feed back Maysgr, lets hope we all can have a beer and celebrate when this is over.
    Regards Wazza1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.