RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

legal action is a waste of time, page-14

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i wonder if the round tubby man in those videos (you know who i mean) has been given any priveledged info and preferential treatment as to placements etc?

rupe the story was 'bought' many around 2 years ago when the sp was around 2-3c. at that stage a 5c option in 2007 was, imo, below average risk and the average punter/investor would have been feeling comfortable about their value today based on the information at the time. Since then, we've had missed timelines, reports that never came out, BS rumours being spread by the insiders to suit their trading strategy (who does PL consider to be one of the greatest traders? lol classic) and a raft of nothing announcement to further add to the confusion.

the question is, what information has been disclosed to ALL shareholders vs a few and what has been withheld, apart form those close to the puppet masters and what blatant lies/misleading comments a certain director has made. Oh yeah, then you have the whole Finnies saga which is another chapter in itself.

company vs a few shareholders/option holders would be no prob for them. company vs 3/4 of the top 40 and they'll be screwed imo. i ain't a lawyer however! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.