RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

legal action is a waste of time, page-19

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Range will still be there and with ''no case to answer'',option holders will be told that they were motivated by greed. and refused to be reasonable when the charts told the story . They will be told that they continued to clutch at straws ,interpreting everything said by the company as positive ,deaf to the ''possibly'' ''hopefully'' ''subject to'' type answers. pure and simple

Then theres the massive bearing the DOW sp meltdowns that have fed thru to the high risk end of the market and the TFG'S OIL LAW and GEDI'S supposed 10 mil bribe from the Indonesians and Kuwaitis

How do you factor these things into your argument ..coz bet ya last dollar the company's lawyers will amplify ALL of the above.

I speak from experience having hired a QC for 14 months on a different case to the asic one that I mentioned....

IMF will only give it a cursory look till they realise just what rrso is/was in the first place..

I took a $350,000 loss on rrso and I moved on and bought imi which has doubled in the time I've watched the oppies head further south...

You have to take some responsibility for your losses

Otherwise it makes reasonable sense to say that if you were gonna make big on the oppies , you were going to give the company a big thank you slice

FINALLY this talk of class action is only going to divide us all on the forum rrs vs rrso

RRSO = hell bent on destroying the company by trying to get money that the co doen't have

RRS HOLDERS= trying to conserve what they have after making a reasonable decision to stay away from the super risky options

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.