LYC 0.79% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

legal action - legal team slams high-court cas, page-4

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    THis is very boring lastro as this has been said a million times before, but:
    (a)Malaysia invited Lynas into your country and enticed it with tax concessions etc
    (b) The company then spent a billion dollars in your country building the factory
    (c) Bukit Merah used highly radioactive tin tailings, rather than the low radioactive ore that Lynas is using.ARE also dumped the waste without any protective measures at all
    (d) International experts have all said LAMP is safe
    (e) Gebeng is full of petro-chemical factories that have not een subject to any where near the stringent regulation that Lynas has
    (f) Lynas could have buildt the LAMP here but you rgovernmnet wanted it there.
    (g)I would be more concerned about your country if Lynas was kicked out without any sound basis and despite international experts saying it is safe, because you would never get any foreign investment again.
    (h)4 million people live in sydney and it has a nuclear reactor (not a humble rare earths refinery) within 30 km of its CBD. So far I havent had to cook any 3 headed chickens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
-0.050(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $13.31M 2.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10973 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 14462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.